The Office of Management Enterprise Services (OMES) has a dedicated service desk team supporting not only the state's enterprise-wide applications, such as PeopleSoft Financials, but a wide variety of customized, agency-specific applications. With more than 75 years of combined customer service experience, the OMES Service Desk team members are dedicated service professionals available to you and your customers in a variety of configurations. OMES can provide as much or as little support as your agency requires.
- Call Routing Only – OMES Information Services Division (ISD) staff interacts with the partner on the agency's behalf, logs the customer's request and assigns that request to the agency's staff based on the agency's specific agency interactions.
- Account ID/Password Management – OMES ISD staff interacts with the partner on the agency's behalf and perform account and password management in accordance with the State of Oklahoma security policy and the agency's specific instructions.
- Top 10 Request – This approach allows the agency to off-load a portion of the agency's workload by allowing OMES ISD staff to resolve issues related to the top 10 issues the agency faces. All other calls are escalated to the agency's staff according to the agency's specific interactions.
- Application Specific – If the agency has a single application suite that it would like OMES to support, OMES ISD will resolve issues related to that specific custom application based on the agency's training. All other calls are escalated to the agency's staff according to the agency's specific instructions.
- Total Support – OMES ISD staff provides complete IT support for the agency's applications and equipment. OMES ISD provides custom break/fix documentation based on the agency's training. OMES ISD can support both the agency's internal and external customers based on the agency's specific instruction.
- Less expensive than a single FTE
- OMES staff free your agency to focus on its mission and core competencies
- OMES provides 24-hours-per-day, 7-days-per-week and 365-days-per-year support
- OMES provides specific Service Level Agreements to meet the agency's business needs
- OMES provides a toll free number for the agency's internal and external customers
- OMES provides customized reporting allowing the agency to spot trends and anticipate potential issues
This service is available for all Oklahoma state agencies, offices, officers, bureaus, boards, commissions, counsels, units, divisions, bodies, authorities, or institutions of the executive, legislative or judicial branches of state government. It is also available to counties, municipalities, townships, tribal governments and other political subdivisions.
After identifying the services requested of ISD, the agency needs to provide specific instruction on desired workflow and documentation related to any break/fix resolutions, answers to general questions, or training the agency wishes ISD to provide. The agency needs to identify an escalation procedure for incidents and service requests that the OMES Service Desk is unable to resolve. This information is updated by the agency as needed.
How Do We Charge?
Charges for this service are tailored to your specific needs. After documenting your business requirements, our service team will provide you a proposal within a matter of a few days.
To order or inquire about this service, please contact the OMES Service Desk.
24 hrs/day, Monday - Friday, with emergency weekend support