The Office of State Finance (OSF) provides an Enterprise File and Print service solution to meet Oklahoma State Agency needs. With appropriate bandwidth, OSF can move an Agency's in house Server data to OSF server equipment located in the OSF Data Center.
- Initial migration of data from Agency's in house Server to OSF equipment located at the Data Center
- Enterprise Backup and restore duties performed by trained technical staff to insure data integrity and consistency
- Continuous patching and maintenance procedures on equipment to insure system is running at an optimum level
- User ID administration
- Day to day administrator support performed by trained technical staff
*The service provides a consistent and reliable File Server environment to end users. The service is available to all Oklahoma executive branch agencies, divisions, and commissions which are geographically located within the State.
**Customers of this service must also subscribe to the OSF Firewall and Switch support provided by the OSF network services group.
- Utilize the OSF IT technical staff’s knowledge and experience in providing technical support for day to day needs
- Increases employee efficiency by assuring that persons handling technology issues are knowledgeable in the area
- Increases productivity by allowing agency employees to focus on their duties rather than technology issues
- Inclusion into the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plan
- Central OSF Help Desk to contact for reporting of incidents and requests for service.
- OSF provides a set monthly fee for services to assist agencies in projecting budgets
This service is available for all Oklahoma state agencies, offices, officers, bureaus, boards, commissions, counsels, units, divisions, bodies, authorities, or institutions of the executive, legislative, or judicial branches of state government. It is also available to counties, municipalities, townships, Tribal governments, and other political subdivisions.
- Responsible for their own data, including backup and recovery of information stored on the hard drive of any workstation managed by Workstation Support group
- Responsible for purchase of any application licensing outside of the normal licensing needed to operate and protect a File Server
- Contact the OSF Service Desk regarding end user’s incidents and service requests and provide an accurate description, including any error messages
- Adhere to Statewide Security and Procedures policy
All service requests or incident requests must be made via the OSF Service Desk. Requests should include the following information:
- User name and specific location
- Business unit contact (approver)
- Application owner contact
- Required date of delivery
- Specific instructions per type of request (e.g. specific access rights for a user ID request)
How Do We Charge?
Basic Unit of Charge
- Monthly rate based on number of users, storage requirements and other specific agency requirements outside of the normal configuration
- Upgraded service levels (requires SLA addendum)
- Additions to service previously not covered in agreement between OSF and agency
To order or inquire about this service, please contact the OSF Service Desk.
7 a.m.-7 p.m., Monday-Friday