Data.OK.gov is a mechanism to upload data to a central website for public consumption. Data is published in raw format including xls, xml, text and other file types. This technology supports 3 broad levels of public consumption:
- Developers – use the data to develop applications that can be used/published in various formats; API-enabled technology;
- Users – researchers and analysts who require bulk data to perform their tasks; and
- Others – provides the ability to search records online; users can filter and sort data as needed and can even save their queries for future use.
- Centralized point for making bulk data available to the public – no need to put data in 'report' format
- Supports several data formats
This service is available for all Oklahoma state agencies, offices, officers, bureaus, boards, commissions, counsels, units, divisions, bodies, authorities, or institutions of the executive, legislative, or judicial branches of state government.
- Identify data to be reported
- Define format to report data
- Provide data in prescribed format
- Perform data upload
- Provide updates as needed
To order or inquire about this service, please contact the OSF Service Desk.
24-hours per day, 7-days per week
8 p.m. on the third Saturday of each month with a once per quarter extended maintenance window (4 hours). Maintenance windows are announce online in the "Announcements" forum on support.socrata.com.