Provides integration into the PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) system for institutions of higher education. The integration consists of a human resources interface (personal data and job data) as well as a payroll interface (earnings, taxes and deductions).
- Processing payroll in the statewide payroll system so legacy system can be retired
- Ability to view employee personnel and payroll data online in the state system
- Ability to track FICA maximum allowable amounts from a statewide perspective
- Ability for statewide reporting of W2s from a single system
- Ability for statewide reporting of taxes and OPERS/OLERS retirement from a single system.
This service is available for all Oklahoma state agencies, offices, officers, bureaus, boards, commissions, counsels, units, divisions, bodies, authorities, or institutions of the executive, legislative, or judicial branches of state government. It is also available to counties, municipalities, townships, Tribal governments, and other political subdivisions.
- Work with CORE team to configure foundation tables meeting agency and state requirements
- Keep transactional information up-to-date
- Engage in module testing including unit, integration and user acceptance testing
- Timely submission of HR and payroll interface files
- Submit jobs to process payroll and post to the General Ledger
How Do We Charge?
There is no additional charge for the actual use of this PeopleSoft module.
To order or inquire about this service, please contact the OSF Service Desk.
24 x 7, excluding planned outages, maintenance windows and unavoidable events
Maintenance windows are used only when needed for planned changes that have gone through the ITS Change Management Process. In addition to the Standard ITS Maintenance Windows, site-specific and service-specific changes may be coordinated with customers at non-standard times.
The current planned maintenance window is from 4 a.m.-noon Sunday.