Purchasing is a state-wide purchasing solution that empowers State buyers to manage procurement transactions and automate Strategic Sourcing business processes for agency benefit. Purchasing supports Requisition creation for pre-encumbrances, RFQ creation for solicitation bidding, Purchase Order encumbrances and state-wide Contract creation. Purchasing integrates with Commitment Control to ensure encumbrance accounting statutes are complied with, Accounts Payable for streamline vendor invoice payment, Asset Management for physical asset creation and Project Costing for project encumbrance collections. Receiving of goods and services is also supported in Purchasing to provide agencies with a mechanism to ensure receipt and payment comply with matching requirements.
- Provides agencies with a mechanism to pre-encumber funds using purchase Requisitions
- Use online work-flow to approve purchase Requisitions using agency defined approval rules
- Creates purchase orders (PO) through requisition copy or auto-sourcing features for streamlined PO additions
- Use agency defined approval rules for purchase order approval before dispatch to vendors
- Use state-wide contract agreements to leverage State purchasing power for improved pricing
- Uses "Workbench" features to take action on many purchase orders or requisitions at once using user-defined criteria
- Integrates with Commitment Control to ensure encumbrance accounting statutes are met
- Uses request for quote features to create solicitation opportunities that collect and analyze state supplier bid responses
- Receive goods and services to manage inspection, acceptance and rejection of vendor shipments
This service is available for all Oklahoma state agencies, offices, officers, bureaus, boards, commissions, counsels, units, divisions, bodies, authorities, or institutions of the executive, legislative, or judicial branches of state government. It is also available to counties, municipalities, townships, Tribal governments, and other political subdivisions.
- Reconcile agency encumbrances and pre-encumbrances
- Create requisitions and purchase orders in accordance with the central purchasing act, established policies and guidelines
- Close requisitions and purchase orders in a timely manner
- Attend required training to receive system access
- Process reports required by state records retention requirements and store reports as required in the state retention schedule
- Create and maintain agency ship too locations
- use receiving functionality
- Engage in module testing including unit, integration and user acceptance testing as needed
How Do We Charge?
There is no additional charge for the actual use of this PeopleSoft module.
To order or inquire about this service, please contact the OSF Service Desk.
24 x 7, excluding planned outages, maintenance windows and unavoidable events
Maintenance windows are used only when needed for planned changes that have gone through the ITS Change Management Process. In addition to the Standard ITS Maintenance Windows, site-specific and service-specific changes may be coordinated with customers at non-standard times.
The current planned maintenance window is from 4 a.m.-noon Sunday.