Inventory is a stock maintenance and fulfillment solution that allows agencies to put away, issue, count and adjust Inventory Items. Stock items can be put away automatically through the purchasing receipt process or manually through Express Putaway features. Items can be issued from stock using Express Issue features or through a Material Stock Request. Adjustments to stock items can be done to reflect depletion or count reconciliation. Inventory items can be configured to support desired agency business process related to receiving, put away locations, pricing and unit of measure. Stock items can be counted with system or manual counts and balance adjustments can be made by agency users.
- Gain real-time visibility to inventory balances to increase accuracy of decisions making
- Track physical location of Items and maintain transfers between locations
- Maintain flexible put away business process using shipment receipts or Express put away features
- Issue stock from a variety of methods including Express Issues and stock request
- Adjust stock items levels when necessary due to scrap, depletion or inventory count results
- Maintain Stock items and related properties including purchasing and inventory required attributes
- Maintain desired stock levels by flexible ad hoc replenishment or pre-defined re-order point replenishment
This service is available for all Oklahoma state agencies, offices, officers, bureaus, boards, commissions, counsels, units, divisions, bodies, authorities, or institutions of the executive, legislative or judicial branches of state government. It is also available to counties, municipalities, townships, tribal governments and other political subdivisions.
- Document types of agency stock items, locations and maintenance procedures
- Work with CORE team to convert all legacy system stock items
- Work with CORE team to configure Inventory to meet agency requirements
- Engage in module testing including unit, integration and user acceptance testing
- Attend required training to receive system access
- Create requisitions and purchase orders in accordance with statutory requirements, policies, procedure as needed to utilize automated functionality available in the Inventory system
- Use receiving functionality
- Perform annual Inventory and report values as required (CAFR, etc.)
- Review reports and balances available in the system
How Do We Charge?
There is no additional charge for the actual use of this PeopleSoft module.
To order or inquire about this service, please contact the OMES Service Desk.
24x7, excluding planned outages, maintenance windows and unavoidable events
Maintenance windows are used only when needed for planned changes that have gone through the ITS Change Management Process. In addition to the Standard ITS Maintenance Windows, site-specific and service-specific changes may be coordinated with customers at non-standard times.
The current planned maintenance window is from 4 a.m.-noon, Sunday.