Provide functionality to those agencies that provide grants to other entities. Allows agencies to manage the full grants life-cycle including contact management, grant proposal, response, review and award, expenditure tracking as well as audit and compliance management.
- Centralized system that allows multiple agencies to use the system while maintaining security at the agency level
- Ability to post an RFP online
- Ability for users to post proposals online
- Online review and award capabilities
- Ability for grantees to post expenditures and reports through the online system and integration with PeopleSoft Accounts Payable for payment processing
- Meet Federal Financial Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) reporting requirements from the central system
- Audit and compliance tracking
- The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) maintains the hardware and software eliminating the need for each agency to maintain its own system
This service is available for all Oklahoma state agencies, offices, officers, bureaus, boards, commissions, counsels, units, divisions, bodies, authorities, or institutions of the executive, legislative or judicial branches of state government. It is also available to counties, municipalities, townships, tribal governments and other political subdivisions.
- Analyze current business processing including current forms and workflow to standardize processes where possible
- Training internal agency staff on system use based on agency's internal business processes
- Work with consultants and OMES staff on initial setup and configuration
- Provide data in the appropriate formats for data conversion to new system
How Do We Charge?
- The agency will be billed for implementation costs based on an amount agreed to by the agency, OMES and the vendor (if applicable)
- Licensing and maintenance fees are based on the number of grant programs in production
To order or inquire about this service, please contact the OMES Service Desk.
24x7, excluding planned outages, maintenance windows and unavoidable events
Maintenance windows are used only when needed for planned changes that have gone through the ITS Change Management Process. In addition to the Standard ITS Maintenance Windows, site-specific and service-specific changes may be coordinated with customers at non-standard times.
The current planned maintenance window is from 4 a.m.-noon, Sunday.