General Ledger is a fully integrated solution for State financial recording and reporting requirements. General Ledger integrates with all other financial modules to accept and book accounting entries to appropriate ledgers. General Ledger has the ability to consolidate and close agency business units to meet fiscal year reporting requirements.
- Integrates with all other financial modules to provide a seamless financial management solution
- Allows accounting entries to be booked from feeder modules or from within General Ledger
- Provides a comprehensive financial reporting tool to meet agency requirements
- Supports flexible reporting and query capabilities that allow agencies to build meaningful reports using all chartfield values
This service is available for all Oklahoma state agencies, offices, officers, bureaus, boards, commissions, counsels, units, divisions, bodies, authorities, or institutions of the executive, legislative or judicial branches of state government. It is also available to counties, municipalities, townships, tribal governments and other political subdivisions.
- Review reports and balances available in the system
- Reconcile agency records to the General Ledger balance
- Submit requests for transactions to be processed in General Ledger (journal entries to be made)
- Reconcile sub system reports to General Ledger reports (accounts payable detail reports to general ledger summary reports)
- Process reports required by state records retention requirements and store reports as required in the state retention schedule
- Attend required training to receive system access
How Do We Charge?
There is no additional charge for the actual use of this PeopleSoft module.
To order or inquire about this service, please contact the OMES Service Desk.
24x7, excluding planned outages, maintenance windows and unavoidable events
Maintenance windows are used only when needed for planned changes that have gone through the ITS Change Management Process. In addition to the Standard ITS Maintenance Windows, site-specific and service-specific changes may be coordinated with customers at non-standard times.
The current planned maintenance window is from 4 a.m.-noon, Sunday.