Provide software to accommodate licensing and permitting functionality including license issues and renewals, testing, continuing education tracking and incident reporting and resolution. The software will provide definition of business rules by license type so that it will conform to the requirements of multiple license/permit types.
- Centralized system that allows multiple agencies to use the system while maintaining security at the agency level
- If a licensee has multiple license types across multiple state agencies, the licensee will have a single source for viewing/updating licensing information for all license/permits maintained within the central system
- Payment processing through OK.gov
- Online testing capabilities or ability to post test scores from a third party
- Audit and compliance tracking
- The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) maintains the hardware and software eliminating the need for each agency to maintain its own system
This service is available for all Oklahoma state agencies, offices, officers, bureaus, boards, commissions, counsels, units, divisions, bodies, authorities, or institutions of the executive, legislative or judicial branches of state government. It is also available to counties, municipalities, townships, tribal governments and other political subdivisions.
- Identify business rules and requirements for each license/permit type
- Analyze current business processing including current forms and workflow to standardize processes where possible
- Training internal agency staff on system use based on agency's internal business processes
- Work with consultants and OMES staff on initial setup and configuration
- Provide data in the appropriate formats for data conversion to new system
How Do We Charge?
- The agency will be billed for implementation costs based on an amount agreed to by the agency, OMES and the vendor (if applicable)
- Licensing and maintenance fees will be billed monthly based on the number of back-office users on the system
To order or inquire about this service, please contact the OMES Service Desk.
24x7, excluding planned outages, maintenance windows and unavoidable events
Maintenance windows are used only when needed for planned changes that have gone through the ITS Change Management Process. In addition to the Standard ITS Maintenance Windows, site-specific and service-specific changes may be coordinated with customers at non-standard times.
The current planned maintenance window is from 4 a.m.-noon, Sunday.