Provide enhanced reporting functionality for state agencies currently using the PeopleSoft General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable modules. The reporting is provided through the financials analytics software that has over 250 pre-built reports and dashboards.
- Centralized system that allows multiple agencies to use the system while maintaining security at the agency level;
- Extracts data from the production system into a pre-designed data warehouse for easier access by end-users;
- Access to over 250 reports and dashboards covering general ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable modules;
- Ability for users to develop custom reports and dashboards utilizing the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) software;
- The Office of State Finance (OSF) maintains the hardware and software eliminating the need for each agency to maintain redundant systems to satisfy reporting needs.
This service is available for all Oklahoma state agencies, offices, officers, bureaus, boards, commissions, counsels, units, divisions, bodies, authorities, or institutions of the executive, legislative, or judicial branches of state government.
- Review reports and dashboards to determine which ones are applicable to meet reporting needs within the agency.
- Attend end-user training depending on agency reporting requirements. Two types of training are currently planned:
- Ability to run pre-built reports dashboards, and
- Ability to develop reports and dashboards based on agency internal reporting requirements.
How Do We Charge?
OSF will charge for the training covering develop reports and dashboards.
To order or inquire about this service, please contact the OSF Service Desk.
24 x 7, excluding planned outages, maintenance windows and unavoidable events
Maintenance windows are used only when needed for planned changes that have gone through the ITS Change Management Process. In addition to the Standard ITS Maintenance Windows, site-specific and service-specific changes may be coordinated with customers at non-standard times.
The current planned maintenance window is from 4 a.m.-noon on Sunday.