The Application Development and Support service is a professional service that provides application development, maintenance and support services to state agencies.
- Resolve problems as quickly as possible in order to reduce the impact on business operations
- Design, develop, test and implement application enhancements
- Formal process for capturing functional requirements, technical design, estimated effort and approval for development and enhancements
- Formal process for customer acceptance of development and enhancements
- Upgrade to vendor supported versions of supporting technologies such as operating system, database, servers and/or development toolsets
The Application Development and Support team has extensive experience with the following application software technologies, tools and platforms:
- Application Designer
- Oracle database
- Oracle Forms and Reports
- Oracle Forms
- Oracle Reports
- Oracle database
- IBM Mainframe
- zOS operating system
- IMS database
*Applications receiving this service must be hosted by OSF (e.g. Mainframe Hosting or Distributed Server Hosting)
- Services can be provided to State agency customers with no procurement, supplemental staffing or other technical services’ RFP being required. Cost avoidance for customers who do not have to maintain and provide their own in-house resources and skills for performing this type of technical support work.
- Supporting technologies for the application such as operating system, database, servers and/or development toolset will remain under vendor support
- 24x7 support for customer applications
This service is available for all Oklahoma state agencies, offices, officers, bureaus, boards, commissions, counsels, units, divisions, bodies, authorities, or institutions of the executive, legislative, or judicial branches of state government. It is also available to counties, municipalities, townships, Tribal governments, and other political subdivisions.
- Utilize the OSF Service Desk to report incidents and requests for service
- Provide knowledgeable subject matter experts to participate in the formal process for developing functional requirements, review technical design of enhancement service requests
- Approve the estimated work effort and authorize the development of enhancement service requests
- Provide knowledgeable resources to participate in the formal user acceptance process to test and review results of the enhancement
- Approve the test results and authorize the implementation of the enhancement
How Do We Charge?
- Agencies are charged by transaction counts for applications that are utilized by multiple agencies
- Agency are charged a monthly fee based on application size and complexity for applications that support a single agency
Approved enhancements that are requested by and apply to only the requesting agency may be charged separately.
To order or inquire about this service, please contact the OSF Service Desk.
8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday