The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) maintains the statewide vendor file for all state agencies, including Higher Ed. The OMES Central Purchasing Division manages the registered vendor program and that vendor data.
- To determine if a vendor exists in the Vendor file, use the OSF_VENDOR_CHECK query. If the vendor is not in the system please send the vendor an OMES VEND Form (form is located below) to complete and send back to you. OMES will enter the information into the statewide vendor file. Please send the vendor forms to OMES DCAR Transaction Processing, Attn. Vendor Maintenance, at (405) 521-3383.
- If the vendor record does not contain the address you require based on an invoice, please use the form to request an additional address.
If you find the current vendor record is invalid, such as the address, please fill out the form and request a replacement address. Noting these two different items will help reduce redundant or erroneous data being entered or maintained in the vendor file.
- Garnishment Vendors are unique in that each address requires its own vendor number. We strive to add the city to each vendor name for easier lookup.
- To add an employee or board members, please do not use the vendor maintenance form, instead just send an excel file, signed, from your agency fiscal officer.
- In all cases before you send the form to OMES, please review the vendor form and make sure the name is legible, the address is complete (including the 4-digit zip extension) and instructions are clear (such as address changes or additions).