|Agency Directory|Calendar| Newsroom|Site Map|Help Desk|
HOME / Accessibility Policy
The State of Oklahoma passed HB 2197 in 2004 for the provision of electronic and information technology accessibility.
• HB 2197, signed by Governor Brad Henry (pdf 852kb)
• Information Technology Accessibility - Emergency Rule - Department of Central Services:
• Oklahoma's IT Accessibility law and standards model federal Section 508. For technical assistance, please see A guide to the Section 508 Federal Standards.
• Oklahoma IT Accessibility Legislation and Resources, provided by Oklahoma Able Tech
• Oklahoma's Web standards are modified from federal Web standards. Please refer to the Technical Assistance Document for Oklahoma's Web-based Intranet and Internet Information and Applications:
Help Desk Policies About Oklahoma's Web Portal Feedback