Oklahoma Administrative Code 260:15-1-5. Accessibility compliance representative
(a) The Appointing authority in each state agency shall designate an Accessibility Compliance Representative(s) to:
(1) Ensure all electronic and information technology produced, procured, or developed by the agency is accessible to the disabled;
(2) Receive, investigate and process formal complaints alleging the agency's failure to comply with electronic and information technology accessibility laws, rules and/or standards;
(3) Assist complainants to ensure a complaint is clear and complies with this Chapter;
(4) Upon receipt of a formal complaint, thoroughly investigate other instances of similar accessibility issues in related systems within the agency.
(5) Annually execute a certified statement assuring compliance with state Standards and submit to the Information Services Division with the long-range plan prescribed by the Office of State Finance in accordance with 62 O.S., Section 41.5e.
(b) The name and contact information of the designated Accessibility Compliance Representative shall be filed and updated, whenever necessary, with the Office of State Finance, Department of Central Services and Oklahoma ABLE Tech.
(c) The name and contact information of the Accessibility Compliance Representative shall be published on the agency website.