- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- DME Reuse
- Special Education Resolution Center
The Tulsa Cerebral Palsy Association is a volunteer organization dedicated to helping persons in the Tulsa area who have cerebral palsy or related problems and their families and friends. The goals of the organization are: 1) to help sponsor rehabilitation, vocational training and recreational programs for those affected with cerebral palsy; and 2) to educate the public about cerebral palsy and the needs of those people affected with cerebral palsy.
Treasure Doty, Office Director
Tulsa Cerebral Palsy Association, Inc.
2501 E 51st St, Ste 400 D-2
Tulsa, OK 74105
• Provision of services based on financial need
• Persons of any age with Cerebral Palsy who reside in Tulsa
• Provision of service is based on financial need
• Decisions are made on an individual basis
AT SERVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
• Assessments & Evaluations
• Maintenance & Repairs
• Case Management
• Supporting Software
• Fabrication of Devices
• Training for Consumer & Family
• Information & Referral
• Locating Alternate Funding
AT DEVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
Adapted Toys & Games
Aids for Daily Living
Aids for Hearing Impaired
Aids for Vision Impaired
Prosthetics & Orthotics
Educational Devices & Adaptations
Wheelchairs & Mobility Aids
• Contact the Tulsa Cerebral Palsy Association office by phone and request services.
• Applicants are screened over the phone and if appropriate, sent an application to be completed and returned.
• The completed application is reviewed, verified, and acted upon by the organizations Board.