- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- DME Reuse
- Special Education Resolution Center
NewView Oklahoma – formerly Oklahoma League for the Blind – is a private, not-for-profit organization founded in 1949 with a mission to empower people who are blind and visually impaired to achieve their maximum level of independence through employment, rehabilitation and community outreach. NewView partners with Oklahoma ABLE Tech to provide an assistive technology device demonstration center and short-term equipment loan program. The demonstration center can assist a person or small group of individuals the opportunity to explore one or more assistive technology devices to assist in the decision making process about device purchase or utilization. The short-term loan program allows a person to “try before you buy” an assistive technology device.
501 N Douglas Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
FAX: (405) 236-1804
• Any Oklahoma may utilize the demonstration center or short-term equipment loan
AT SERVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
• Information & Referral
• Training for Consumer & Family
• Loan Closet
AT DEVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
Aids for Vision Impaired
• Call (405) 232-4644 to schedule an appointment with a Vision Rehabilitation Specialist.