- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- DME Reuse
- Special Education Resolution Center
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society - Oklahoma Chapter provides information and referral services for people with multiple sclerosis (MS) and their families. The Oklahoma Chapter of the National MS Society has established the Quick Fix program for members who need to purchase, repair or upgrade durable medical equipment.
National MS Society Oklahoma Chapter
4606 E 67th, Bldg 7 Ste 103
Tulsa, OK 74136
Oklahoma City Branch Office:
6051 N. Brookline, Ste 121
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
• See “Eligibility”
• Persons with MS who are registered with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society - Oklahoma Chapter
• Person must also have a doctor’s prescription
AT SERVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
• Information & Referral
• Maintenance & Repairs
• Educational Opportunity for Consumer & Family
AT DEVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
Wheelchairs & Mobility Aids
• Call the NMSS Oklahoma Chapter at (800) 777-7814 or (918) 488-0882 to obtain an equipment request form.
PIECES OF THE PUZZLE
• Quick Fix allows members to request checks in the amount of $50 on an annual basis and to specify their vendors of choice in purchasing or repairing equipment.
• A funding disbursement will be mailed directly to each requesting member in the form of a check made payable to the vendor specified by the given member.
• Long-term equipment loans are for clients with no insurance or Medicare.
• Short-term equipment loans are for all members who express a need.
• Based on availability, equipment is loaned on a first-come, first-serve basis.