- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- DME Reuse
- Special Education Resolution Center
The mission of the Limbs for Life Foundation is to benefit amputees by promoting advanced research and providing comfortable and fully functional prosthetic care for individuals who cannot otherwise afford it. Limbs for Life operates a limb bank for collection of used limbs for free distribution to qualified amputees.
Limbs for Life Foundation
5929 N May Ave., Ste 511
Oklahoma City, OK 73112-3961
FAX: (405) 843-5123
• Based on individual need
• Amputees that are in need and underserved amputees, especially veterans, the elderly and the working poor
AT SERVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
• Information & Referral
• Maintenance & Repair
• Fabrication of Devices
• Training for Consumer & Family
AT DEVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
Prosthetics & Orthotics
• To make application contact the Limbs for Life Foundation.
• Write a letter explaining your circumstances and need.
• Be sure to include your name, address, phone number, and email so that Limbs for Life can contact you.
• Please do not call or email Limbs for Life. They must receive a written request.