- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- DME Reuse
- Special Education Resolution Center
The mission of the Arthritis Foundation is to help people take control of arthritis by providing public health education; pursuing public policy and legislation; and conducting evidence-based programs to improve the quality of life for those living with arthritis.
Dawn Duca, President/CEO
Arthritis Foundation, Eastern Oklahoma Chapter
7170 S Braden, Ste 170
Tulsa, OK 74136
FAX: (918) 494-7971
Sherri O’Neil, Executive Director
Arthritis Foundation, Oklahoma Chapter
1200 NW 63rd St., Ste 301
Oklahoma City, OK 73116
FAX: (405) 936-0617
• Any person or family member with arthritis
• Areas served: 17 county service areas in Northeast Oklahoma and 60 county areas in Southern, Central and Western Oklahoma.
AT SERVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
• Information & Referral
AT DEVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
• No AT devices are provided or covered.
• Contact by phone and request service(s).
PIECES OF THE PUZZLE
• Primarily serves adults, but they also have programs for children and their families.
• Programs include: arthritis education; land and water based arthritis exercise; support groups; physician referral; self- help courses for arthritis, lupus and fibromyalgia.