- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- DME Reuse
- Special Education Resolution Center
DISABLED CHILDREN’S PROGRAM (ssi-dcp)
Family Support Services Division, Health Related Medical Services Unit
Department of Human Services
The Supplemental Security Income-Disabled Children’s Program (SSI-DCP) provides specialized goods and services to SSI-disabled recipients under 18 years of age. SSI-DCP is funded by Title V, Maternal and Child Health, Children with Special Health Care Needs program and shares the purpose of maintaining the child in his or her own home and avoiding the institutionalization of a child with a disability.
Administrative Officer II
Health Related Medical Services Unit
Family Support Services Division
Oklahoma Department of Human Services
P. O. Box 25352
Oklahoma City, OK 73125
FAX: (405) 521-4158
See Appendix B for Department of Human Services County Offices.
• Must receive SSI benefits
• Applicants must be under 18 years of age
• Applicants must be receiving SSI benefits
AT SERVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
• Information & Referral
• Locating Alternate Funding
• Case Management
• Fabrication of Devices
• Maintenance & Repairs
AT DEVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
Adapted Toys & Games
Recreation & Leisure Devices
Aids for Daily Living
Wheelchairs & Mobility Aids
• contact the county office of the Department of Human Services (DHS).
1. For grievances that have not been informally resolved, individuals may file a formal grievance using form OCA GR-001 with the assistance of a grievance coordinator.
2. A response to the formal grievance indicating specific actions to resolve the complaint is due five (5) working days from the date the grievance coordinator signed the form. The proposed resolution, as documented on form OCA GR-001A, should occur within thirty (30) days or the grievance is automatically appealed to the next level.
3. Resolutions not accepted by the grievant are appealed to the second level. At this level, the director/administrator of the facility provider is responsible for responding. The area manager is responsible for DDSD clients and the area director is responsible for field operation employees. Second level appeals are due three (3) working days from the date the grievance coordinator signed the OCA GR-001A.
4. Further appeals are facilitated by the grievance coordinator and the state Office of Client Advocacy.