- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- DME Reuse
- Special Education Resolution Center
Oklahoma Equipment Exchange (OEE) Program
Seretean Wellness Center, Oklahoma State University
The Oklahoma Equipment Exchange Program (OEE) is a free service provided by Oklahoma ABLE Tech to assist individuals in obtaining previously owned AT at a potentially reduced cost to the individual. The OEE allows Oklahomans to recycle AT through an information exchange service in which individuals can list those items no longer needed on a public database. Both buyers and sellers can access the list of used AT either by calling the toll free INFO-line or accessing the website.
Oklahoma ABLE Tech
OSU Seretean Wellness Ctr
1514 W Hall of Fame
Stillwater, OK 74078-2026
(405) 744-9748 (V)
(800) 257-1705 (V/TDD)
FAX: (405) 744-2487
ABLE Tech INFO-line:
(888) 885-5588 toll free
• Persons with disabilities, their family members or professionals that serve individuals with disabilities
AT SERVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
• Information & Referral
AT DEVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
• Various previously owned AT devices are available for sale or to be donated.
• To buy, donate, or sell used AT, call the toll free ABLE Tech INFO-line, 1-888-885-5588 or visit the website at: http://oec.okstate.edu.
PIECES OF THE PUZZLE
• The (OEE) is a free “classified ads” program that connects people with available AT by utilizing a web-based database at: http://oec.okstate.edu. The database provides a search capability for persons to look for specific AT that is listed for sale or donation. The database also allows an individual that cannot find the devices they need to post their own ad describing the item they need.
• ABLE Tech does not warrant the condition or terms of sale of any device offered for reutilization by an existing owner under the OK Equipment Exchange Program. It shall be the responsibility of the seller to provide accurate and detailed information about the device’s specifications and condition to any buyer.
• If the listing has not been updated for 90 days, ABLE Tech will automatically remove the item from the database.