- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- DME Reuse
- Special Education Resolution Center
To improve the health and quality of life of the Native American population in Oklahoma through medical services that includes screening, detection, education and service delivery.
Oklahoma Area Indian Health Services
Mr. Kevin Meeks, Area Director
701 Market Dr
Oklahoma City, OK 73114
FAX: (405) 951-3780
See Appendix B for Indian Health Services Oklahoma City Area Service Unit Directory.
• Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB) required for services.
AT SERVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
• Assessments & Evaluations
• Locating Alternate Funding
• Case Management
• Maintenance & Repairs
• Information & Referral
AT DEVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
Aids for Hearing Impaired
Aids for Vision Impaired
• Call the Indian Health Services office nearest you or the Oklahoma City Area office at (405) 951-3820.
PIECES OF THE PUZZLE
• The Indian Health Services cannot guarantee that funds are always available.
• The Indian Health Services is funded each year through appropriations by the U.S. Congress.
• The Indian Health Services is not an entitlement program, such as Medicare or Medicaid; is not an insurance program; and is not an established benefits package.