- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- DME Reuse
- Special Education Resolution Center
Equipment Loan Program
Developmental Disabilities Services Division (DDSD) of the Oklahoma Department of Human Services provides services to persons age 3 and older who have an intellectual disability (IQ of 70 or below). Persons served may also have other developmental or physical disabilities. The DDSD Area
II offices located in Tulsa, partners with Oklahoma ABLE Tech to provide an assistive technology device demonstration center and short-term equipment loan program. The demonstration center can assist a person or small group of individuals the opportunity to explore one or more assistive technology devices to assist in the decision making process about device purchase or utilization. The short-term loan program allows a person to “try before you buy” an assistive technology device.
Area II Office
6128 E 38th St., Ste 420
Tulsa, OK 74135
See Appendix B for Department of Human Services DDSD Offices.
• None for the demonstration center or short term equipment loan program.
• Based on various programs offered
• Any Oklahoman may utilize the demonstration center or short term equipment loan program
AT SERVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
• Information & Referral
• Training for Consumer & Family
• Loan Closet
AT DEVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
Aids for Daily Living
Recreation and Leisure
Medical Devices and Supplies
Wheelchairs & Mobility aids
• Call the Area II office
PIECES OF THE PUZZLE
• Each DDSD Area office operates a loan closet for used assistive technology. Equipment available varies widely from office to office; see Appendix B for contact information of each office.