Total Source for Hearing-loss and Access (TSHA)
Total Source for Hearing-loss and Access (TSHA ) located in Tulsa is a non-profit organization. Their goal is to increase the independence of people with hearing loss. TSHA provides information and comprehensive support programs for those who have a hearing loss. In addition, TSHA also provides services for interested individuals: family, friends, employers, employees that want to learn sign language.
8740 E 11th St., Ste A
Tulsa, OK 74112
(918) 832-8742 (V/TTY)
(888) 311-3523 (V/TTY)
AT SERVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
- Information & Referral
- Training for Consumer & Family
- Loan Closet
AT DEVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
- Aids for Hearing Impaired
PIECES OF THE PUZZLE
- TSHA has gathered a list of resources, organizations, and events that may be helpful for individuals with a hearing loss.
- TSHA partners with Oklahoma ABLE Tech to provide an assistive technology device demonstration center and short-term equipment loan program. The demonstration center can assist a person or small group of individuals the opportunity to explore one or more assistive technology devices to assist in the decision making process about device purchase or utilization. The short-term loan program allows a person to “try before you buy” an assistive technology device.
- A small deposit is required for the short-term equipment loan program.