The Children's Center
The Children’s Center (TCC) is a private, nonprofit pediatric hospital serving children with complex medical and physical disabilities in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. Children receive state-of-the-art medical and respiratory care, rehabilitative & habilitative therapies and education classes. The dedicated staff is focused on maximizing the potential of each child.
Becky Vogt or Erin March
6800 NW 39th Expressway
Bethany, OK 73008
FAX (405) 440-6750
- Children age birth to 17.
AT SERVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
- Assessments & Evaluations
- Maintenance & Repairs
- Case Management
- Training for Consumer & Family
- Information & Referral
- Fabrication of Devices
AT DEVICES PROVIDED/COVERED
- No AT devices are provided or covered.
- Physician referral is required. Complete required health forms at the time of initial screening or admissions.
PIECES OF THE PUZZLE
- TCC provides three types of Inpatient Services: Specialty Hospital Care (Complex Care), Sub-Acute Care, and Inpatient Pediatric Rehabilitation (Pediatric Medical Rehabilitation).
- TCC also offers Outpatient PT, OT and SLP services as well as Outpatient AAC Evaluations.
- TCC partners with Oklahoma ABLE Tech to provide an assistive technology device demonstration center and short-term equipment loan program. The demonstration center can assist a person or small group of individuals the opportunity to explore one or more assistive technology devices to assist in the decision-making process about device purchase or utilization. The short-term loan program allows a person to “try before you buy” an assistive technology device.