- About Us
- Programs for Children and Youth
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- DME Reuse
This school year, take advantage of valuable resources, training, and skill-building. Submit your MOU today! The Memorandum of Understanding is a document that allows your school district to sign up AT support team members to participate in ABLE Tech's AT training and development this school year. It is not a contract, but rather a means to identify the staff on the AT Support Team and allow us all to work together, build knowledge and share resources.
1. Team members commit to attend 1 regional training (Dec 4-5 Stillwater and Feb.18-19 Midwest City) (25 pts)
2. Team members commit to attend 1 hands-on computer lab training Dec 5 Stillwater and Feb 19 Midwest City) (25 pts)
3. Participate in 3 distance learning opportunities/webinars (50 pts). (for the 2013-2014 school year, this requirement can be fulfilled through 3 webinars after the regional trainings listed in #1 and #2).
4. Teams can earn levels of program "Completion" or "Achievement" through bonus activities beyond #1, 2, 3.
5. Each team member's participation will be tracked and counted toward the collective TEAM participation.