- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- DME Reuse
- Special Education Resolution Center
Are you a person with a disability?
Do you need a computer, software or other equipment to be able to telework?
The purpose of the Access to Telework Fund (ATF) program is to increase access to and funding of computers and other equipment, including adaptive equipment so that Oklahomans with disabilities can telework. Telework outcomes can encompass work that can be performed effectively from home and/or remote sites away from the office, such as work on the road or at a telework center. Telework would apply to individuals with disabilities who are currently unemployed, underemployed, self-employed or needing to maintain employment on a full time or part time basis.
- 6% Fixed Interest Rate
- Maximum term of the loan is up to 5 years
- Borrowed funds are paid directly to the vendor
- Each closed loan has a documentation fee
Telework applicants that are denied the low interest BancFirst of Stillwater loan can seek a guaranty of the loan through the Oklahoma Assistive Technology Foundation (OkAT). Under established policies and procedures, OkAT a non-profit organization, can guaranty the loan to qualified applicants with extended terms. OkAT determines a qualified applicant must have the financial means to make the monthly payment of the loan by producing evidence of:
- No more than a 50% debt service to income ratio (including the monthly payment of the ATF loan)
- The person is working toward correcting any adverse credit
- If you have been DENIED an ATF loan through BancFirst and would like to seek a guaranteed loan through OkAT, please download the appropriate forms.
- Computers and related equipment
- Computer access hardware or devices
- Office equipment such as phone, fax, printer, scanner
- Specialized software
- Worksite modifications (including home and bathroom modifications)
- Seating and positioning equipment
- Environmental control devices or equipment
- Other equipment
To determine eligibility you must complete the Elgibility Determination Form and contact:
Oklahoma ABLE Tech
1514 W. Hall of Fame
Stillwater, OK 74078