- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- DME Reuse
- Special Education Resolution Center
This lightweight and easy to grip moveable utensil works great for right or left handed users. It’s ideal for person with decreased hand and wrist range of motion.
• 1 – Wooden Dowel or PVC pipe (approx. 6 in. length & ½ inch diameter)
• 1 – Screw (½ inch)
• Screwdriver / Drill
1. Pre-drill a small hole towards the end of the dowel
2. Pre-drill a hole in the end of the handle on the utensil
3. Line up the pre-drilled holes up and tighten with the 1/2” screw.
$15.75 Make-N-Take Price: $3.50
No drill? Ask at a home improvement store to help pre-drill the holes for the utensil and wooden dowel.
The Oklahoma Assistive Technology Project, Oklahoma ABLE Tech, is funded by National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research of the U.S. Department of Education. To contact OK ABLE Tech call 1-800-257-1705 or INFO-line 1-888-885-5588