- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- DME Reuse
- Special Education Resolution Center
People with impaired hand function achieve a better grip and more force when using this key holder.
• 1 – Wooden Dowel or PVC pipe (approx. 6 in. length & ½ inch diameter)
• 1 – Screw (½ inch)
1. Pre-drill a small hole in the middle of the dowel
2. Line up the middle hole of the key with the pre-drilled hole
3. Use screwdriver to tighten screw into dowel or pvc pipe
Purchase Price: $5.99 Make-N-Take Price: $1.25
Helpful Hint: No drill? Ask at a home improvement store to help pre-drill the holes or use a hammer and nail to start a small hole for the screws.
The Oklahoma Assistive Technology Project, Oklahoma ABLE Tech, is funded by National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research of the U.S. Department of Education. To contact OK ABLE Tech call 1-800-257-1705 or INFO-line 1-888-885-5588