- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- DME Reuse
- Special Education Resolution Center
The EZ Carry Handle will make it much easier for people with arthritis or weakened wrist joints to carry any type of bag.
• 1 – Wooden Dowel or PVC pipe (6 in. length, ½ inch diameter)
• 1 – Screw (½ inch)
• 1 – Over the Door Hook
1. Pre-drill a small hole in the middle of the dowel
2. Line up the hook with the pre-drilled hole
3. Use screwdriver to tighten screw into dowel
Purchase Price: $5.75 Make-N-Take Price: $2.50
No drill? Ask at a home improvement store to help pre-drill the holes or use a hammer and nail to start a small hole for the screws. When purchasing the Over the Door Hook look for one that has a pre-drilled hole at the top to make it much easier to assemble.
The Oklahoma Assistive Technology Project, Oklahoma ABLE Tech, is funded by National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research of the U.S. Department of Education. To contact OK ABLE Tech call 1-800-257-1705 or INFO-line 1-888-885-5588