- About Us
- Programs for Children and Youth
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- DME Reuse
Make-N-Take PVC Pencil Holder
1. Drill a 1/4 in. hole into one of the PVC Tees. Locate the hole at the center of the tee (see diagram).
2. Assemble the pencil holder by attaching a PVC Tee to each end of the PVC Nipple. The parts may be threaded and will screw together.
3. Thread the thumbscrew into the drilled hole.
4. Place pencil, marker or paintbrush into the Tee and tighten with the thumbscrew until secure. Add protective covering over thumbscrew.
The Oklahoma Assistive Technology Project, Oklahoma ABLE Tech, is funded by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research of the U.S. Department of Education. To contact OK ABLE Tech call 1-800-257-1705 or INFO-line 1-888-885-5588