- About Us
- Programs for Children and Youth
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- DME Reuse
Make-N-Take Button Hook and Zipper Pull
1. Pre-drill small holes in each end of the dowel.
2. Twist cup holder into hole being careful not to split dowel.
3. Straighten paper clip.
4. Bend paper clip in half and pinch the fold with the pliers.
5. Place paper clip over dowel and twist ends to form button hook.
6. Put a dab of glue in open hole of dowel.
7. Insert paper clip and twist to secure.
The Oklahoma Assistive Technology Project, Oklahoma ABLE Tech, is funded by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research of the U.S. Department of Education. To contact OK ABLE Tech call 1-800-257-1705 or INFO-line 1-888-885-5588