- Active Clients
- Retired Clients
- About Us
Can I get an estimate of benefits with all plan options from this web site?
After supplying information specific to your account, the Retirement Benefit Calculator will provide an estimate for the Maximum, Option 2 and Option 3 retirement plans. TRS will provide monthly estimates for the Options 1 and 4 retirement plans upon request. You will need to have the following information to use the Retirement Calculator:
- Projected retirement date
- Date of birth
- Beneficiary date of birth
- Service credits (total service) prior to July 1, 1995
- Service credits (total service) since July 1, 1995
- Unused accrued sick leave days
- Date of TRS membership
NOTE: At this time, the calculator is not tied directly to your account; therefore, your estimate will be based solely on the information you give.
- Salaries for last three or five years depending on membership date
If you would like to request an estimate from TRS, you can fill out an online Benefit Request Form