spacer image
Skip Nav Skip to Search
spacer image
get adobe reader

Notice of Change

Changes in any information required for licensure must be reported to the Board within ten (10) days [535:25-3-7(d)].  This includes name, address and employment.

  1. Pharmacists, Interns & Technicians may use the form below to report a change of address and/or change of employment via MAIL or FAX. [see Board contact info]

  2. Pharmacists, Interns & Technicians may send notice of change via E-MAIL at

  3. Pharmacists & Technicians may LOG-IN to the OSBP License Renewal and update personal information, continuing education, or employment at any time.

  4. Licensed Pharmacies & Facilities must complete a new application for any change of owner, change of location or change of name (see "Download Forms").



Last Modified on 11/06/2013