spacer image
Skip Nav Skip to Search
spacer image
get adobe reader


Download Forms for Pharmacies

IMPORTANT! - Registrants should allow a MINIMUM OF TWO WEEKS from date of receipt for your license/permit application to be processed. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE BOARD OFFICE BEFORE THE 2 WEEK PERIOD IS COMPLETED.


  • Form A - Individual or Partnership
  • Form B-1 - Corporation (not publicly traded)
  • Form B-2 - Corporation (publicly traded)
  • Form C - Limited Liability Company
  • Form D - Government
Pharmacy licenses are non-transferable! A new application is required for any change of owner, change of location or change of name.


Additional specialized permits:

CDS Inventory Form:


Other forms:


Last Modified on 03/18/2015
Special Announcements

  • Beginning July 1, 2014 there will be a change in the licensing requirements for non-resident pharmacies licensed by the Board that are compounding sterile drug products. If a licensed non-resident pharmacy is compounding sterile drug products, they must obtain an Oklahoma "Parenteral Permit" in addition to their pharmacy license. (see notice below)
  • Beginning January 1, 2015 all new and renewal non-resident pharmacy license applications that require a parenteral permit (i.e. pharmacies compounding sterile drug products) will also be required to have an Oklahoma license pharmacy manager or pharmacist-in-charge. (see notice below)
Interesting Facts

  • Prior to administering immunizations, pharmacists must complete a Board approved immunization training course and register with the Board. (see "Pharmacists")
Related Topics