spacer image
Skip Nav Skip to Search
spacer image
get adobe reader


Download Forms for Facilities

IMPORTANT! - Registrants should allow a MINIMUM OF TWO WEEKS from date of receipt for your license/permit application to be processed. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE BOARD OFFICE BEFORE THE 2 WEEK PERIOD IS COMPLETED.

Renewal applications for the 2015-2016 renewal period:

Applications for NEW permits or CHANGE of Name, Ownership or Location:



Last Modified on 07/28/2015
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: If there is a change in my information what are the requirements?
A: Permits are non-transferable. A change of name, owner, and/or location requires a new application. See the rule for change requirements below under Related Topics.

Interesting Facts

  • "DISTRIBUTOR" - a business that may sell medical gases on drug orders issued to patients and to medical gas suppliers or other entities licensed to use, administer, or distribute medical gases.
  • "SUPPLIER" - a business that may sell medical gases only on drug orders issued to a patient.
Related Topics