Oklahoma, www.OK.gov
Oklahoma State Board of Examiners of Psychologists - OSBEP Home Page
spacer image
Skip Nav Skip to Search
FAQs  |  Contact
spacer image
email icon Email   |   print icon Print  

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, the Board requires Private and Institutional Practice Under Supervision Agreements be submitted with the entire application. If you are in an exempt setting, the Board only requires a Post-Doc Supervision Agreement form.

Top of General Questions