Incident Resource Hotline
New! 2015 Regional Incident Responders Workshops now scheduled. Register using the links below.
Download the Workshop Agenda
Northwest Area - March 11 in Woodward Register Now!
Southeast Area - March 25 in Durant Register Now!
Southwest Area - April 8 in Duncan Register Now!
Northeast Area - April 22 in Tulsa Register Now!
Central Area - April 29 in Oklahoma City Register Now!
What the Incident Resource Hotline Does:
- Allows Local Government and Emergency Responders the ability to pre-identify resources which can be transported.
- Allows Local Government and Emergency Responders the ability to know exactly what they’re receiving when requested.
- Reduces the potential of self-deployment.
- Emphasizes they use of ICS structure.
- Ultimately, capability increases and first responders are less likely to be put in danger.
What the Incident Resource Hotline Doesn’t Do:
- Doesn’t change Incident command.
- Doesn’t require Local Government to move resources when requested by the State.
- Doesn’t automatically move resources expense for local to state.
- Doesn’t bypass Local Emergency Management.