Incident Resource Hotline
Click the links below to view the presentations from the February 21st Incident Responders Workshop.
Update on Law Enforcement Strike Teams
Public Works / Heavy Equipment Task Force
Update on EMS Strike Teams
Update on Fire Task Force & Strike Teams
Homeland Security Assets
Response Team Typing
Update on Incident Management Team
Communications Field Operations Guide
What the Incident Resource Hotline Does:
- Allows Local Government and Emergency Responders the ability to pre-identify resources which can be transported.
- Allows Local Government and Emergency Responders the ability to know exactly what they’re receiving when requested.
- Reduces the potential of self-deployment.
- Emphasizes they use of ICS structure.
- Ultimately, capability increases and first responders are less likely to be put in danger.
What the Incident Resource Hotline Doesn’t Do:
- Doesn’t change Incident command.
- Doesn’t require Local Government to move resources when requested by the State.
- Doesn’t automatically move resources expense for local to state.
- Doesn’t bypass Local Emergency Management.