Assistant Operations Officer
Department: Oklahoma Aeronautics Commission
County Location: Oklahoma
Filing Deadline: Open Until Filled
Salary: Salary: Salary Commiserate with experience
Full or Part Time: Full-Time
Basic Purpose: This position will report to and assist the Chief Operations Officer as assigned in the performance of detailed and confidential operations of the agency.
• Process all agency purchase orders, requisitions and payments to vendors on Oracle PeopleSoft Financial System
• Ability to prepare requests for proposals or obtain price quotes
• Make P-card purchases for the agency and reconcile with BOA.
• Run daily and month end reports from Oracle PeopleSoft and State Treasurer
• Maintain agency software inventory and library for agency software and licenses
• Maintain physical inventory of fixed assets, tagging new equipment, performing yearly audits of equipment and preparation of yearly reports to the Department of Central Services
• Collect time sheets including approved leave requests and maintain account of leave accrual and use for staff and submit monthly leave reports to the Office of Personnel Management
• Enter deposits and reconcile clearing account
• Assist in preparation and entry of the agency’s Budget Work Program
• Assist in the preparation and entry of the agency’s Budget Request
• Assist in the preparation and submission of GAAP reports
• Knowledge of state and federal laws to ensure that the agency is in compliance
• Assist with other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting. *NOTE* Four (4) years of experience in accounting or financial office may be substituted for education. State experience in governmental accounting and Certified Procurement Officer (CPO) certification preferred. Employee should possess strong computer skills. Must be willing to attend CPO training and pass exam to obtain certification. Official transcript(s) required upon request.