FM Library: forms, processes, rules & tools
FM Daily Rental
FM Monthly Lease
FM Vehicle Service
Fleet Contracts & Services
Vehicle Owning Agencies
General Information Policies Scheduling Visit and Service Pre-Authorization Other State Maintenance Facilities
Fleet Management Service Department offers vehicle maintenance and report for state agencies.
If the Fleet-owned vehicle:
- is stationed within 25 miles of the Capitol Complex, or
- regularly travels to OKC metro, or
- expects a travel to OKC within the time/mileage maintenance is due (or repair needed)
service shall be performed in the FMD maintenance facility.
Here are key reminders regarding servicing of and acquiring parts and accessories for FMD-owned vehicles outside FMD garage:
- All repair or service and parts aquisition MUST to be pre-approved by FMD Service.
Note: Authorization by FMD shall be obtained prior to commencement of the work. Unnecessary or unapproved services will be billed to agencies.
- All parts acquisition must be pre-approved by FMD Service prior to payment. Unnecessary or unapproved purchases will be billed to agencies.
- All invoices (service detail and copy of receipt) for services and parts for Fleet-owned vehicles shall be submitted to FMD regardless of value.
Scheduling Visit and Service Pre-Authorization
Paula McGaugh, Service Advisor
- Scheduling Leasing Customers
- Scheduling Owning Customers
Anthony "Tony" Brown, Accidents Specialist
- Lease Customers Accidents
- Lease Customers Recalls
317 NE 31st Street, Suite A (map)
Oklahoma City, OK 73105-4003
Phone: (405) 521-2204 Fax: (405) 525-2682
Monday-Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM, excluding State holidays
Other State Maintenance Facilities
- OSU Transportation Services
2024 West Farm Road, Stillwater, OK 74078-2060 (map)
Phone: (405) 744-7945; Fax: (405) 744-7948
- OU Fleet Services (not accepting payments with the Fleet Card)
510 E. Chesapeake, Norman, OK 73019 (map)
Phone: (405) 325-1795 or (800) 522-0772 ext. 1795; Fax: (405) 325-0827