CAP Bids & Drawings
CAP Registration Lists
State Environmental Abatement Program
Roof Asset Management Program
On Call Consultants Program
ON CALL CONSULTANTS PROGRAM
The On Call Consultant Program (the Program) was created to facilitate quick delivery of architectural and engineering services for minor projects that require unique specialized services. The program is a non-mandatory service provided to state agencies.
- The intent of the On Call Program is to streamline the hiring of architects and engineers for small projects that require unique specialized services without going through a lengthy consultant selection process.
- CAP provides this service as a courtesy and charges a 7% contract fee.
- The On Call Program is generally for small construction projects not exceeding $750,000 in scope.
- Each Design Consultant (Architect or Engineer) selected by CAP is limited to a maximum fee of $100,000 per year. Each Work Order is generally limited to a maximum fee of $75,000 per single Project.
- Larger projects may not be split up or phased to circumvent the maximum fee restrictions.
CAP On Call Consultants Program Contact Information
Information about the On Call Process may be found on CAP Form M300. For questions about the program, email CAP@omes.ok.gov .
To take advantage of this time-saving Program, state agencies may request an On Call Consultant by filling out CAP Form M301 and submitting it, by email, to CAP@omes.ok.gov (contact information below).
|On Call Program Officer
|2401 N. Lincoln, Suite 106
|Division of Capital Assets Management
|Construction and Properties Department
|P. O. Box 53448
|Oklahoma City, OK 73152-3448
Last Modified on 07/18/2013