Beans and Pasta Contracts:
SW172 and SW097 have new and improved prices and products offered. As part of a contract negotiation with Kiamichi Opportunities, DOC, and OMES new partnerships have been formed to create one of the most exciting projects in the history of State Use.
Officially effective October 14th, 2013 the following prices have been reduced:
1. Reds – 25lbs $0.93; 50lbs $0.90; 100lbs $0.90
2. Pinto – 25lbs $0.83; 50lbs $0.80; 100lbs $0.80
3. White – 25lbs $0.88; 50lbs $0.85; 100lbs $0.85
1. Macaroni 20lbs - $18.25
2. Spaghetti 20lbs - $17.60
3. Macaroni 10lbs - $9.80
4. Egg Noodles 10lbs - $13.00
5. Lasagna 12lbs - $12.30
These new items have been added to SW097:
1. Spaghetti (10lbs)
5. Varieties of all the above are being offered at a discounted rate for #2 pasta.
#2 or ‘checked’ pasta – This is pasta that is cracked, misshapen, or disproportionate in some way and therefore cannot be considered #1. It does not lack in food quality, only in aesthetics and/or consistency. The #2 varieties are subject to availability only; interested agencies should coordinate with Kiamichi regarding notification.